Volunteer Participation and Mentoring Opportunities
Volunteers are the heart of our programs. Listed below are different ways that you can volunteer within the organization. The volunteer commitments vary with each activity. Please review the volunteer opportunities and start changing the world, one child at a time!
Senior Partners make a one-year commitment to spend an average of three hours per week with a Junior Partner.
- Senior Partners agree to a background check, a screening interview and must supply references prior to becoming a volunteer and must have a valid driver's license and proof of car insurance.
Working Together Changes Lives
Artist Mentors make a three month commitment and spend an average of three hours per week with their Artist Intern focusing on artistic projects.
- Artist Mentors agree to a background check, a screening interview and must supply references prior to becoming a volunteer.
- Artist Mentors must have a driver's license and proof of car insurance.
- Artist Mentors must have an artistic talent that they can share with a youth.
Volunteer for other activities
Nexus Volunteers help with monthly recreational events provided for the youth who are waiting for a Senior Partner.
- Nexus Volunteers agree to a background check and a reference check prior to becoming a volunteer.
- Partners hosts several fund raising events throughout the year that require volunteer services. Some of the exciting events we offer are a Bike Ride, Live Radio Auction, Super Bowl Bowling Tournament, Annual Golf Tournament, Art Partners Annual Exhibition and a Volunteer Appreciation Dinner. Call the office to find out when these events occur and what volunteer opportunities are available.
- The offices are always in need of volunteer services to help with mailings. Financial Investment
Partners charges nothing for our services and relies on the generosity of the people in the communities we serve. We are a tax exempt 501(C)(3) organization. To find out more information about making a financial investment in your community fill out the form below.